The Perfume Museum in Barcelona indicates how containers have created since the season of old Egypt until today. The stroll along the 5,000 issued vessels starts with recorded pots and jars from the season of the old Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans. Later, Punic glass and fine china and gem glass from the seventeenth and nineteenth Century are displayed. Moreover, a few models demonstrating the advancement of modern generation of perfume designs can be seen.
- 932 160 121
- Passeig de Gràcia, 39, 08007
How to get there
- L2/L3/L4-Passeig de Gràcia
- 7, 22, 24, 39, 47, H10, V15, V17
- Casa Batlló-Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- R2/R11/R13/R14/R15/R16-Barcelona-Passeig de Gràcia