A Delight for the Gourmet in Ciurana Restaurant Barcelona
Memorable meals are part of what makes a vacation great. With such a vibrant selection of bars and restaurants, Barcelona is a winner for fans of excellent food and drink. In the Les Corts district of Barcelona is a favorite local restaurant that visitors rave about for the quality, service, and value that Ciurana Barcelona has to offer. Some of the top dishes at Ciurana are:-
- Scallops au Gratin with Ham Shavings
- Classic Paella with Fish and Seafood
- Iberian Ham
- Veal Ossobuco with Mushrooms
- Grilled meats, seafood, and Catalan rice dishes
- Tapas such as Clams Marinara, assorted pate, and tomato toast.
Ciurana Barcelona can be crowded, so reservations are advised. The beautiful modern décor makes for a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, and the Ciurana restaurant Barcelona terrace is open all year. Traditional Catalan cuisine ranges from breakfasts to lunch to dinner and late-night tapas and cava. Explore the local cuisine in an elegant yet welcoming atmosphere and find out just what travelers from all over the world are saying those five-star reviews when they talk about restaurant Ciurana Barcelona.
Things to Know:
- Private dining rooms available, Terrace, Reservations accepted.
- Price Range: $13-$51USD
- Cuisine: Spanish, Catalan, Mediterranean, European
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late, Snacks, Tapas
- Service: Full bar, table service.
- Address: Carrer de Can Bruixa, 41, 08014
- Telephone: +34 933 39 53 96
Also, for fans of the sport, Les Corts is best known for being the home turf of FC Barcelona. Otherwise, it’s considered a quiet business and residential district. So, if you’re a foodie fan or someone looking for a quieter base camp with better access to public transport and top restaurants like restaurante Ciurana Barcelona, then Les Corts makes a great place to start learning about Barcelona and Catalonian culture and cuisine.