From Morning to Night at El Tres Tombs Barcelona
El Tres Tombs restaurante is a highly regarded local restaurant for everything from breakfast to late-night tapas and beer. Located in the bustling El Raval district, this is a spot that gets a lot of locals and throngs of turistas. The portions are noted for being ample and satisfying, and it’s open seven days a week from 6:00 AM to 3:00 AM so you can start your day with breakfast on the patio and end it enjoying tapas after a night of clubbing.
Get ready for some wait times at peak hours, but order an Estrella Galicia or a cappuccino and kick back. The menu is extensive and beautifully represents traditional Catalan staples such as olives, meats, seafood, patatas bravas, and other ingredients to bring the real taste of Barcelona to delighted foodies. Some favorites are-
- Torrada con anchoas, atún y olivas – a sandwich of anchovies, tuna, and olives
- Guisantes con jamón – peas with ham
- Butifarra con judías – Catalan sausage with white beans
- Calamares a la Romana – fried squid
- Gambas la Plancha – whole grilled shrimp
- Hambuergesa de el Tres Tombs – a traveler’s favorite
Catalan cuisine is hearty and filling, and in a city with so many bars and restaurants, everyone is sure to find something delightful and delicious whether it’s a local spin on a hamburger or something never tried before.
Things to Know:
- Wheelchair accessible, accept major credit cards.
- Price Range: $12USD – $30USD
- Cuisine: Spanish, Mediterranean, European, Tapas, Bar
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Tapas
- Service: Full bar, table service.
- Address: Ronda de San Antoni, 2, 08001
- Telephone: +34 934 43 41 11
For good and budget-friendly local food, put restaurant El Tres Tombs on the top of your list, and capture the real flavor of El Raval and Barcelona.