Grand Market to Table Cuisine on the Gran Via at El Faisán Barcelona
Often compared to Broadway in New York, the Gran Via of Barcelona is lined with theaters, hotels, and shopping as well as populated with skyscrapers and convention centers. It’s a bustling street, but has excellent dining opportunities ins El Faisán Barcelona. Opening early and closing late, restaurante El Faisán Barcelona offers curated cuisine and several different menus that have something for every taste while celebrating and upholding Catalan cuisine. Dishes from various restaurante Faisan Barcelona menus are:–
- Monkfish with black rice
- Beef tenderloin
- Duck confit
- Seafood paella
- Tapas such as patatas bravas, ham croquettes, Roman-style calamari, and selections of sausages and cheeses.
- Yes, they have hamburgers – with a unique Barcelona Spain.
The hustle and bustle of the busy district fall away and a curated dining experience awaits at restaurant El Faisán Barcelona with seating at an inside table, terrace seating, or at the bar. Serve yourself tapas and order a favorite drink at the bar, then sit back and enjoy the atmosphere, food, and drink like a local.
Things to Know:
- Wheelchair: accessible, Private dining room: available, Terrace, reservations are accepted.
- Price Range: $13-$51USD
- Cuisine: Spanish, Catalan, Mediterranean, European
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late, Snacks, Tapas
- Service: Full bar, table service.
- Address: 428 Gran Via | Esquina Carrer d’Entença, 08015 Barcelona
- Telephone: +34 933 250 983
Travelers all over the world love the delicious food, the ambiance, and the value that restaurant El Faisan Barcelona offers, whether it’s for a late-night tapas and beer run, a breakfast before a convention, or a ribeye steak done just right. Reservations are encouraged as it’s a neighborhood and traveler favorite, and you’ll find the tables jam-packed at peak hours.
Great food is a part of a great trip, with memorable meals and good company. Make some great memories at restaurant El Faisán.