Beer, Tapas, and More on El Gran Via at Garbí
Many restaurants in Barcelona put in long days, opening around six in the morning and not closing until the small hours of the morning and Garbi is no different. Serving meals from a solid workday breakfast to tapas at two in the morning and everything in between, restaurante Garbíin Barcelona offers something to tempt and satisfy at every hour of the day. Located in the Sant Antoni district, it’s right on the Gran Via – the busiest street in Barcelona, lines with shops, restaurants, and hotels. Check out these dishes while you’re there-
- Paella comes in seafood, meats such as chicken and sausage, or “mixta” style.
- Tapas, the traditional nibbles, make for an excellent meal or a late-night snack.
- Grilled cuttlefish is a traditional and delicious meal in Catalan cuisine.
- Frankfurters are a local favorite with a unique Barcelona twist.
- Bomba seca – a breaded and fried ball of meat and mashed potatoes served with brava sauce and aioli.
Sant Antoni is a hot neighborhood for visitors, with the Mercat de Sant Antoni as the heart of the neighborhood. Though the neighborhoods are changing, they still exhibit beautiful architecture and appeal to visitors of all budgets and means.
Things to Know:
- Wheelchair accessible. Terrace. Reservations accepted.
- Price Range: $ – $$ (budget-friendly)
- Cuisine: Spanish, Catalan, Mediterranean, European, Vegetarian
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late, Snacks, Tapas, Wine, Port, Coffee
- Service: Table service. Full Bar.
- Address: c / Barcelona, 52, 08211 Castellar del Vallès Barcelona
- Telephone: +34 93 426 36 49
Restaurant Garbí Barcelona is a great little neighborhood spot for delicious meals, drinks, coffee, and snacks that won’t bust the budget. Start here in the morning with a good breakfast, and end your evening with tapas and beer.