Gloria Restaurant Barcelona in the Cultural Heart of the City
In the heart of Barcelona it’s easy to find many cultural attractions, including the stunning Cathedral of Barcelona, dating from the 13th century, the Parc Zoologic de Barcelona, the Picasso Museum, the 14th century Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, the Museu de la Xocolata (a museum devoted to chocolate) and the heart of the city is the 13th century Cathedral of Barcelona. With a heady mix of attractions, it’s a good idea to stake out a local restaurant as a basecamp to rest and recharge or get a start on the day with a delicious breakfast. What should you order? Try these delicious choices:
- Andaluz plate: Empanadillas, croquetas, hake fish, with lettuce and tomato
- Cazuela bacalao langostinos: Cod and langoustine casserole
- Iberian tenderloin in mustard sauce
- Paella mixta: Paella of seafood mixed with meats
- Menu 1: A selection of tapas with a liter of sangria
All of these may be eaten on the terrace overlooking the Cathedral of Barcelona. Gloria restaurante Barcelona serves authentic Mediterranean, Spanish, and Catalan cuisine from early morning to well after midnight, supplying everything from steak, eggs, and potatoes to tapas and desserts. Recently renovated, the warm and modern interior is a delightful way to start the day or end an evening on the town.
Things to Know:
- Wheelchair accessible, Terrace, Reservations accepted.
- Price Range: $$ – $$$ (midrange)
- Cuisine: Spanish, Catalan, Mediterranean, European, Vegetarian
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late, Snacks, Tapas, Wine, Port, Coffee
- Service: Table service.
- Address: Via Laietana, 29, 08003Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 93 310 12 11
Enjoy one of the most culturally significant neighborhoods of the city, enjoy the food and atmosphere, and all that Barcelona has to offer.