The Gothic Quarter’s Little Secret – H3 Restaurante
The Gothic Quarter of Barcelona is anchored by the stunning thirteenth-century Cathedral of Barcelona and has some of the world’s preeminent gothic architecture and historic buildings. It’s a traveler’s destination for arts, culture, architecture, and – naturally – Catalan and Spanish cuisine. H3 – a brasserie tucked into a brick building in the heart of the neighborhood – might be short on space but is long on charm and good food. While the room seats 30 people maximum, the space are intimate and neighborhood-casual. Open early morning to early-early morning, bar and restaurante H3 Barcelona has signature dishes that any traveler should try for the authentic taste of Barcelona.
- Mesclun salad with mango and brie cheese
- Clams in wine sauce
- Beef tenderloin in two sauces
- Grilled veal steak with potatoes and peppers
- Paella sea and mountain – cuttlefish, mussels, clams, shrimp, chicken, and pork ribs
This neighborhood favorite even has a children’s menu, and three prix fixe menus for tapas and paella. As with most restaurants in the city, H3 restaurant Barcelona opens early and closes in the small hours of the morning, so it’s a good spot for a hearty breakfast, a relaxing lunch, a casual dinner with the whole family or tapas after a night out.
Things to Know:
- Reservations accepted. Terrace. Delivery by Deliveroo.
- Price Range: $-$$ (Budget-friendly)
- Cuisine: European, Mediterranean, Spanish, Catalan
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Tapas, Vegetarian
- Service: Table service. Counter. Beer and wine.
- Hours: 6:00 AM-2:30 AM
- Address: C/ Vía Laietana, 45, 08003 Barcelona
- Telephone: +34 93 318 63 92
H3 has also contracted for delivery through Deliveroo, so eating in as accessible as eating out. Enjoy the many delights of the Gothic Quarter and make certain to stop in at H3 Barcelona for local favorites done right at a reasonable price.